Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sell Your House Yourself

This economy is driving a lot of home owners to drink. Falling real estate prices have created a buyers market where it's almost impossible to get a decent price for your home. Add to that the insult of Realtor's fees and it's enough to make you just want to pull your hair out of your head.

Well, there IS a better way. How? Sell your house yourself, that's how. Oh I know, you're probably thinking that it's too hard. How would you go through all that leg work that the Realtor goes through for you? For that matter, how would you even start? Where would you start? Let's face it, most people don't know squat about selling their home. And the sad part is...they should.

Why do I say that? Think about it. This is where YOU live. Who knows more about your home than you do? Can a Realtor point out the fine points of your home to a potential buyer the way YOU can? If I had to talk to a buyer about my home, I could do it for hours. After all, this is where I live...the place I love. Nobody can put the heart and soul into selling my home the way I can...nobody.

But there's still a problem. The technical side of selling your own home. That's where people really get tripped up. And sadly, there are very few really good guides out there on selling your home. Well, I've found one.

Peter Iannelli found the answer to this problem of selling your home in a buyer's market. It all comes down to buyer's mindset, which is a lot different today than it was back in the good old days when you just had to list your house and get anything you wanted for it. Today, what you have to do is develop a positive buyers mindset.

Peter has figured out how to do that as well as a lot of other things in this very compact (30 pages) no nonsense book on selling your own house. He leaves no stone unturned and I have no doubts that after reading it, you'll be able to sell your house no matter how bad things get. But you MUST read the whole thing. Don't skip over ANYTHING because it is ALL important.

You can check it out here:

SOLD IN 21 DAYS

1 comment:

sellmyhouseinaz said...

For people who are planning to sell their house by own you must read this article...here yo can find some tips to be successful if you want to sell your home yourself.

Sell My House